Loading... Please wait...

Copyright Services

 I loved everything about the sound and the packaging ...and no hassles with the licensing.”

Kate Philabaum, Perrysburg High School Choirs

On Location Recording Program

Soundwaves will process the paperwork and pay all fees involved in obtaining the mechanical licenses legally required for all copyrighted material on your CD. This includes the paperwork associated with applying for and obtaining the mechanical licenses as well as paying for them.  

We ask that you simply provide the names of the composer, arranger and publisher for each piece being recorded (except for pieces in the “public domain”).

CD and DVD Production Program

If you are making your own recording, Soundwaves will take care of applying for and obtaining licenses for your when we duplicate your CDs/DVDs.

To read about the legal requirements for licenses for copyrighted material go to NAfME's copyright services page.